We decided that our old story wasn’t working so we changed it. Luckily all the assets we create can be slightly adjusted to fit our new story. The project has started to have the feeling we all wanted to achieve.
I was able to model a few objects such as the pregnancy test, swing, and chair. I also updates a few other models that I made before.
What made the Goats Scream
I’m very happy with the direction our story is taking. It communicates and flows much better than the previous one. We can finally start to see the pieces fall into place for the project.
What made the Goats Cry
Changing the story and adjusting our plans to it has definitely added some stress to the group. Also Thanksgiving break was definitely a break for me. I barely did any work for the project