Well, it has been a good couple of weeks. Our new story makes more sense, it’s based on a Spanish Urban Legend and it actually is very creepy and interesting which is our goal.
I made some scene drawings that turned out better than I expected and I finished more models for the forest scene.
What made the Goats Scream
We feel scared for what’s to come and all the prep work that we are still lacking but we are excited with how things have turned out. I particularly don’t think we are that far behind, we are lacking lighting, rigs and blend shapes. I don’t think that is going to set us back that much. We have to compile the OBJs in some Maya scenes but that shouldn’t take long either because we have layouts. All in all, I think we are in a good shape, just a couple of steps behind what we wanted.
What made the Goats Cry
Thanksgiving. It was a good time but I particularly barely did anything during that time. My computer charger ripped on Friday night and NO ONE had a Mac charger. I had to do the impossible to order one and get it in a reasonable time but even then I didn’t do much. The good thing is that I had to do scene drawings which didn’t need the computer so I was not worried too much about my deliverables for the senior project.